Sunday, February 20, 2011

swimming in skirts...

i've been trying to keep myself busy while the snow continues to fall.
i find that if i don't have multiple projects to keep my mind and hands
occupied through the winter i tend to get a little BLUE.

So this is what i've been up to...


68 American Girl doll shirts and 40 other dresses cut and ready to sew.
i've accepted the fact that i tend to be a little obsessive and excessive and i'm going with it.
Besides, this ones for a good cause. A trip back to Japan with my 2 girls next April.
But first, these little beauties will be sold at a Boutique in September and on
my etsy shop (coming soon) along with anything else i can mass produce;)

What is the worst thing that can be said about getting too much done?
(other than my sister comparing me to a Chinese sweat shop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment