Monday, February 28, 2011

Déjà vu


i swear i've been here before??? I vaguely remember saying
that i would never run an etsy shop again... Not that i don't like etsy,
don't get me wrong i love etsy.
(if by some unseen reason you haven't checked it out,
grab your wallets and GO.)
Here is a recap of the daily goings on of my last experience
on etsy... i found myself waking early (so out of character!) and diving into
the computer frantically posting new items and filling orders which seemed to
pour out over the entire day despite my good intentions,
(clean house, play with kids, etc...) so by the end of my day, and sometimes
my day never ended and i would watch the sun come up
(there is a reason why we only do this in college!!!) i felt like it took over my life
and IT became the priority. i finally decided that without hiring
and turning it into an official Full Time Job, i would need to sell my business.
And that's just what i did 1 1/2 years ago. it's amazing how time softens the edges
of our memories and we get back on the horse we sore we would never ride again.
But hopefully we get back on smarter and with a little more experience.
So i find myself back on the saddle, so to speak, with a small, quiet etsy shop.
Determined to take it slow and maybe have some fun this time.
Hope you like it!

xoxo jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment